Concerned with respecting the privacy of internet users, TEK Plongée Company (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or "we") is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of personal information are carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR," and all applicable French regulations in this matter.
1 - Data Controller
SAS TEK PLONGÉE,
11 Bis Rue de l'Europe
ZI de la Croix Rouge
44260 Malville, France
Tel. 02.40.35.24.65 - Contact email
Registered with the RCS of Nantes under number 404 691 719 - SIRET: 404 691 719 00037
2 - Collected Data
Your personal data is collected and processed based on the following legal grounds:
- in the context of executing a sales contract
- for legitimate interests
- based on your consent
- for ensuring compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations
2.1 - Data about you
In general, your data is collected directly from you when you make a distance purchase and during your browsing on the website.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- identification data (e.g., name, first name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- connection data (e.g., IP address, login logs)
- billing data (e.g., payment methods and history, transaction data, invoices, credit notes, etc.)
- commercial data (e.g., data necessary for commercial actions, statistics)
Cookies and other similar tracking technologies may be installed and/or read in your browser when you visit our website. Contact us to learn more.
If your personal data is collected through a form, you will be informed of the mandatory nature of the information by an asterisk (*) next to the relevant fields.
The absence of an asterisk means that the requested information is not mandatory. Only personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described below, including creating an account, purchasing equipment, and conducting statistics on the usage of our website, is collected.
2.2 - Data about minors
Our products and services are intended for adults capable of entering into contractual obligations.
Minors must obtain the consent of their legal guardian prior to providing personal data.
For registration on our website, the minimum age accepted is 16 years. An internet user under the age of 18 at the time of publication or creation of an online account has a specific right to have their data deleted.
3 - Purposes of Processing
We use the data mentioned in the previous article for the following main purposes:
Operations necessary for providing products or services, including processing your purchase and executing the sales contract, processing your orders for products or services, and delivering them
- Payment processing
- Delivery management and order tracking
- Postal standardization, updating your personal information in a dedicated database
- Customer relations: providing customer service accessible by mail, telephone, email, or instant messaging chat for any questions or complaints
- Sending information about modifications or developments in our services
- Managing unpaid bills and disputes
- Managing the exercise of your rights regarding your personal data
- Verification of compliance with applicable laws, our contracts, and general terms of sale
4 - Duration of personal data retention
Your personal data is retained for a duration in compliance with legal provisions or proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected.
However, your personal data is retained for a longer period when required by legal and regulatory obligations.
The retention periods vary depending on whether we have an ongoing contractual relationship (you are an active customer), whether we have had a past contractual relationship with you (you are an inactive customer), or whether we have never had a relationship of this type with you (in which case you are a prospect).
- Data Categories
- Retention Periods, data relating to a prospect
- All data
- Creation and management of a prospect file 3 years from the date of data collection or the last contact initiated by the prospect
4.1 - Data relating to an active customer
- All data, Management of the customer account throughout the duration of the contractual relationship
- Payment data
- Data relating to an inactive customer
- Data relating to contract execution, management of the customer account, orders, deliveries, invoicing, payments 10 years after the end of the contract or the last contact initiated by the inactive customer
- Identification and contact data
4.2 - Inactive customers
- Sending information about the evolution of our offers 3 years after the end of the contract or the last contact initiated by the inactive customer
- Identification data
- Sending information about the evolution of our commercial offers 3 years after the end of the contract or the last contact initiated by the inactive customer
- Identification and contact data
- Subscribed to newsletters
- Sending information about the evolution of our publications and offers 3 years from the date of unsubscribing or the last contact initiated by the customer
- Identification and contact data for the TEK Plongée store
- Sending information about the evolution of our commercial offers 3 years after product delivery or the last contact initiated by the inactive customer (10 years for name, first name, and postal address)
- Data generated by cookies
- Data related to your navigation on our online services
- Operation and optimization of services
- Attendance measurement
- Personalization of content and advertisements maximum of 13 months
5 - Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data is communicated to the following individuals:
5.1 - Internally, to the Company
Your data is communicated to employees of the Company's internal departments. In accordance with regulations, access to your data is based on individual, limited, and supervised access authorizations.
5.2 - Social media platforms
The use of social media to interact with our site (including the "share" buttons of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) may result in data exchanges between the Company and these social media platforms. We invite you to consult the personal data management policies of the different social media platforms to understand the data collection and processing they carry out on your data.
6 - Transfer of data outside the European Union
We retain your personal data within the European Union. However, if we were to transfer your data to subcontractors or business partners outside the Union, we would ensure that the processing is governed by the European Commission's standard contractual clauses, which guarantee an adequate level of privacy protection and fundamental rights of individuals.
7 - Your Rights
In accordance with the aforementioned legal and regulatory provisions, you have the following rights:
- The right to request information
- The right to access your data
- The right to rectify your data
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict the processing of your data, the right to data portability, to some extent, which means you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit this data to another data controller.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the use of your data for prospecting, including commercial purposes (see 8.)
- The right to object to marketing profiling, which means you will continue to receive commercial solicitations, but they will be less relevant and no longer targeted based on your interests.
- The right to define general and/or specific directives regarding the fate of your personal data and how you want your rights to be exercised after your death.
In this regard, in the event of a death that comes to our knowledge, your data will be deleted, unless it needs to be retained for a specified period for legal and regulatory obligations and/or legal prescription periods, and after potentially being communicated to a third party designated by you.
You can exercise your rights with the Data Protection Officer by sending a postal mail to the following address: Data Protection Officer SAS TEK Plongée - 11 Bis Rue de l'Europe, ZI de la Croix Rouge, 44260 Malville, France, or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
In order to ensure confidentiality and protect your personal data, the company must verify your identity before responding to such a request.
Furthermore, any request regarding the exercise of these rights must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identification document.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you can file a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
8 - Opting out of Commercial Offers
You can oppose commercial solicitations at any time, according to the modalities provided by the relevant communication channel.
8.1 - In case of solicitation
By email and SMS
You always have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these solicitations by taking the following actions: for email, by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email, by visiting your online account, or by contacting our customer service; for SMS, by sending a STOP SMS to the number indicated in the message or by contacting our customer service:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Customer Service SAS TEK PLONGEE- 11 Bis Rue de l'Europe - ZI de le Croix Rouge - 44260 Malville - France
- By phone: 02 40 35 24 65 (local call rates, during opening hours)
8.2 - Solicitations on the Website
Upon the initial opening of the Company's website on your device, you may give authorization to receive mobile or push notifications.
These notifications allow us to communicate editorial content to you and may occasionally be used for commercial offers.
You can disable these notifications at any time in your smartphone settings.
8.3 - Commercial Solicitations by Phone
If you do not wish to be solicited by phone, you have the option to register on the list of opposition to telephone canvassing accessible on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
9 - Security of Personal Data
As the data controller, we take all necessary measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of data, including preventing them from being damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
To this end, we make every effort to ensure the physical security of the buildings housing our computer systems, as well as the security of the computer system by implementing encryption measures (SSL).
Furthermore, we ensure that our potential subcontractors comply with the rules regarding the protection of personal data.