- New product
Scubalamp P53 strobe SUPE
The P53 is a compact LED flashlight specially designed for underwater video and photography. The P53 has a lighting power of 5000/2000 lumens in white light. The new LED flash system has a maximum output of 10,000 in manual flash mode. The color temperature of 5600º Kelvin helps to produce vivid and colorful videos and still images without the need for color correction filters.
Scubalamp SUPE P53
The P53 is a compact LED flashlight especially designed for underwater video and photography. A new range of products specially developed to better illuminate the underwater world. The P53 uses the latest LED lighting technology. The new LED flash system has a maximum output of 10,000 lumens in manual flash mode.
Scubalamp lights are designed to meet the requirements of professionals. They are suitable for all activities, observation, photography and video and are waterproof to 100 m.
For clearer underwater scenes, the light produced by the P53 has been designed for perfect reproduction of natural colors. Its color temperature close to sunlight, 5600°K, perfectly reproduces the original colors of the subject being illuminated.
The beam is perfectly homogeneous (no hot spots). The reflector used allows for a beam with soft contours in order to avoid a sudden drop in lighting at the edges. This high-end product has a power selector that varies the brightness and autonomy, as well as a wider and perfectly homogeneous angle of refraction.
The battery pack for this light is interchangeable and can be removed from the battery pack quickly, no bulb removal or other mechanics to do at the airport.
- The P53 is a durable and powerful video flash light, designed to dramatically improve the color and light in your underwater videos and images.
- The P53 boasts a white lighting power of 5000/2000 lumens
- In sync mode, the flash emits 10,000 lumens at 1/2000 sec.
- With fiber optic cable for synchronization with the flash of the camera
- Featuring an ergonomic design and durable construction, the P53 video light can be easily integrated into any underwater photo system, such as action cams, compact amphibious cameras, digital cameras and more.
- Its CE-standard lithium-ion battery gives it excellent autonomy while being very light.
- The light uses a powerful 18 mm COB LED, which provides an ultra-bright, uniform and wide output.
- A wide beam angle of 100 degrees makes the P53 suitable for lighting a wide range of compositions.
- The reflector used allows for a smoothly contoured beam to avoid a sharp drop in light at the edges.
- With a simple push of a button, the power of the white light is reduced from 5,000 to 2,000 lumens, and it is possible to adjust the power in all colors from 100% to 10% simply by pushing the button until the desired light output is achieved, allowing control of the intensity of the beam in different compositions and diving conditions, as well as the extension of the light's burn time.
- And the red light mode allows night diving to get close to the subjects to be filmed or photographed without scaring them.
- The UV light mode allows you to show the phenomena of fluorescence.
- The color temperature of 5600º Kelvin helps to produce vivid and colorful videos and still images without the need for color correction filters.
- Depth rated to 100 meters
- Smaller than a soda can, its compact size allows it to accompany the diver on a trip.
- Its 25 mm ball mounting system allows it to be attached to all kinds of arms and brackets.
- This headlamp meets the needs of recreational and technical divers.
Technical data :
- Bulb type: 1x LED COB (white), 6x LEDs CREE XPE R2 (red), 6x LEDs Blue (UV)
- Available color modes: white, red, pink, blue (UV)
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 5000/2000 lumen in white light
- Luminous Flux (flash mode): 10,000 lumens @ 1/2000 sec
- Beam angle: 100º.
- Color temperature: 5600º Kelvin (daylight)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 96
- Adjustable power control: 100% to 10% in white, red, pink, blue (UV) light
- Quick switch with 2 power levels (white light): 5000 lm (100%) / 2000 lm (50%)
- Switch type: mechanical push button
- LED battery capacity indicator: green (> 70%), yellow (<70%), red (<30%)
- Power supply: Lithium-Ion 4x 18650, 16.8 V, 50.30 Wh
- Battery life :
- 100% : 60 min
- 50%: 150 min
- Material: hard anodized marine grade aluminum head and body type III
- Battery compartment closure: with double O-ring seal
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Waterproof to : 100 meters
- Diameter: ø 53/51 mm
- Length: 137 mm
- Weight: 674 gr (land) / 492 gr (water)
Delivered with :
- P53 Video flash Light
- Fiber optic for synchronization in flash mode
- 25 mm ball mount adapter
- Lithium-ion battery 4x18650 (50.3 Wh) CE standard
- Lithium battery charger (110-240 VAC) + European plug
- Spare seals
- User's manual
YS Supe adapter:
It would be sad to buy a brand new flash or lamp and find out too late that it requires an adapter to fit on one of your arms. It's frustrating, and we're here to help you avoid that! With this YS adapter from Supe, you won't have to worry about compatibility issues...
Scubalamp SUPE P53
The P53 is a compact LED flashlight especially designed for underwater video and photography. A new range of products specially developed to better illuminate the underwater world. The P53 uses the latest LED lighting technology. The new LED flash system has a...
Remote control de gestion de mode et puissance pour éclairages I-Torch
Cette télécommande permet de changer de mode d'éclairage (blanc, rouge et UV) et de changer la puissance de l'éclairage par incrément de 10%. Il devient alors possible de peaufiner l'exposition avec une précision...
PV10S macro video light SUPE / SCUBALAMP :
SCUBALAMP equipments are designed for professionals. Whether for observation, video or photography, the lamps from SUPE are suitable for all these activities and are waterproof to a depth of 100 m.
The light produced by the PV10S has...
Mode: On->100%(5000lumens at 40mins) ->75%->50%(2500lumens at 80mins)->Off.
Stepless Dimming(long pressing)
Working Voltage: 12.6V
Compatible Battery: 3*18650 battery pack
Depth Rating at 100M
Beam angel: wide angle at 120 degree.